Dont Make This Mistake...New Affiliate
Joining more than 2 programs at a time is something you don't want to do. I did this when I started as an Affiliate. If I were to advise a 'newbie' getting involved online I would tell them to promote, market or endorse only '1' product or service at a time.
You should concentrate your energies on one thing at a time. Having 10, 20 or 30 different affiliate programs floating all over is not the way to go. Take it from someone who knows.
A plan is to start with 1 or 2 programs, you want to duplicate the success you have from the first program to the second, third or twenty the key is to do that over and over again. Once you have the formula down it will work with anything you do.
I regret not doing this today, I am an affiliate for over 100 programs believe me there is no way I can effective endorse all of them in the manner I should be.
Here are a few tips I now use today, you too can learn from them as well.
1. Buy the product or service and use it. How can you endorse something if you yourself have not tired it?
2. Build your website with the necessary banners or text links with your own descriptions of how, what or why you like the product or service.
3. Endorse the product or service from your website only, you want to get the traffic to your website this is key to your success. I would not recommend promoting your affiliate programs anywhere else.
4. Use the time you would promote affiliate programs, to promote you website instead. This is key, because depending on where you are promoting these programs so are thousands of other affiliates.
5. Build content rich websites that offer information, a service or how to manual on things people are looking for or want.
You can build it, but that does not mean they will come without you having to show them where to go. Today I can say I have finally found a technique that is working for what I want to do.
There are many things you can do to improve your success as an affiliate marketer, I have listed only a few that have helped me in my business. Fine tune your own system, test it, use it; see what works for you and your business.
Michelle has been online for about 7-years now. She started out on ebay which she still does some work on occasion. After doing the ebay thing for 2-years Michelle moved over to Internet and Affiliate Marketing. She has not stopped since. Build your own home business now visit home-making-money.com">http://home-making-money.com for more information today.
Warning: fopen(https://www.realwire.com/rss/?id=30&row=&view=Synopsis) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
in /var/www/sidrac.com/alopa.com/inc/rss.inc on line 81
could not open XML input