Ten Ways Affiliates Sabotage Themselves
If affiliate marketing is so lucrative, then why do so few ever turn a profit? Read on, and I'll tell you why.
1. They don't consistently study the craft. By treating affiliate marketing like a hobby instead of a business, they squander time and money, spinning their wheels as other marketers pass them by.
2. They are a jack of all trades and a master of none. It is amazing what a little focus can do for someone trying to succeed online. By establishing a clearly defined set of goals, 20% of affiliates consistently continue to earn 80% of the commission.
3. They don't write special reports. Free special reports with giveaway rights can be powerful pre-sellers for products that offer generous commission. They're also easy to create with free PDF software available online, and can make the difference between a profitable and unprofitable marketing campaign.
4. They either rely too much, or too little on Google Adwords. By figuring out how to utilize Adwords to develop recurring revenue streams, a small percentage of affiliates are using Adwords to earn more and more income online month after month, year after year. How can you use Google Adwords creatively to move your business forward?
5. They don't capture e-mail addresses. Everyone says that the money is in your list. Then start building your list baby! It's much easier than you think. I'll cover this in greater detail in future articles.
6. They don't cloak their links. Up to 80%, or more, of affiliate commission is stolen, depending upon the product. Thus, quality link cloaking software is a must-have for anyone truly serious about succeeding with affiliate marketing.
7. They don't utilize viral marketing. Did you know that you can get a lot farther by leveraging 1% of the effort of 100 people than by expending 100% of your own efforts?
Managing a successful viral marketing campaign is as simple as filling a need that people have and giving Web surfers a huge incentive to share it with others. (If you don't get anything else out of this article, make sure you jot this point down).
8. They don't help other Internet marketers to succeed. What's that, you say? You only care about your own success? Then how will you develop loyalty among your website visitors? How will you keep them coming back?
People need a reason to choose your website over everyone else's. Do you your best to serve your visitors and you will generate customers for life.
9. They rely on the efforts of sub-affiliates to earn their commission. If you are recruiting sub-affiliates, take the time to give them the tools to make some sales. If you do, they'll appreciate your efforts and keep coming back to you again and again.
10. They don't think outside of the box. Some of the best Internet marketing breakthroughs haven't yet come into existence.
Become a visionary. Change the face of the Internet. Don't become one of the masses!
Your success in Internet marketing is completely up to you. Every day is a fresh start, and there's nothing you can't accomplish. How soon will you be earning a six-figure income online?
**Attn Ezine editors/Site owners** Feel free to reprint this article in its entirety in your ezine or on your site so long as you leave all links in place, do not modify the content and include our resource box as listed below.
Feel free to substitute your referral link in place of mine in the resource box. Thanks!
Wanna learn how to generate thousands of highly targeted visitors, absolutely free? => www.iwantchoices.com">http://www.iwantchoices.com
Data collection is no justification for increasing investor
Retail sales for December 2018 showed consumers backed away from the spending trough. Is this a precursor for things to come? Retail sales release for December was delayed due to the government shutdown. To understand graphically how bad the headline data was for retail sales, the graph below adjusts the
Import and Export Prices 160 for the month of January have been released ahead of this morning s opening bell with results much as we ve seen with recent economic metrics coming up short of estimates Import Prices month over month hit 0 5 lower than the 0 3 expected
Gold prices have been down ever since the precious metal hit all-time highs of nearly $1,900/oz eight years ago. That’s quite a long time, and a nice rally appears overdue. Well, one Wall Street punter thinks that time is just right to purchase the commodity. Bernstein says investors should look at gold and gold
Futures have swung to negative levels following three main economic metrics hitting the tape before Thursday s opening bell Happy Valentine s Day BTW everybody Perhaps early traders are still trying to digest what these figures mean and none are cataclysmic though all are worse
Adobe stock A new study has found that a horrifying 530,000 families turn to bankruptcy each year due to medical bills they can’t pay. In the end, it’s easier to declare bankruptcy than to allow oneself to drown in medical expenses. That’s how you know when a country is broken. According to researchers of a
The American political discourse has changed since the 2018 midterm election. Enthusiasm and passion were to be found on the left-wing of the Democratic Party. A new sense of hope and mission replaced the defeatism and cynicism seen in 2016. Some identified with democratic socialism, but in the political rhetoric the
Pre market futures are again trading up today as expectations continue to be favorable for two things that have yet to be officially resolved the U S China trade war where an increase on the current 10 tariffs on Chinese goods is scheduled to increase to 25 March 1st and a budget
Following an optimistic start to the year and the best January ever for oil prices, hedge funds and other money managers began the month of February more cautiously as fears about global economic growth outweighed (again) OPEC’s cuts and U.S. sanctions on Venezuela and Iran. In the latest reporting week to
Chinese President Xi Jinping hatched " Made in China 2025”, it didn’t go down well with many world leader, especially in Western economies. And now Germany has proposed an equally abrasive push. Germany’s economic affairs minister, Peter Altmaier, has launched an ambitious and somewhat controversial industrial
A tentative deal is reportedly being reached in the U S Congress whereby another partial government shutdown is expected to be avoided before the February 15 deadline This has helped spur market futures well into the green especially the blue chip Down Jones index which is currently up
With investors attention being drawn toward the end of this trading week including another possible U S government shutdown at the end of this week hopes of U S China trade negotiations making some progress before the March 1 deadline statements from Federal Reserve members and a Brexit
It’s no surprise one of the most common complaints about U.S. market structure is “too much
The December Consumer Credit shows consumer credit growth remains soft, and if one removes student loans - and adjusts for inflation - then the year-over-year growth is lower than GDP growth. Also this week there are two missed data sets because of the government shutdown were issued. Unadjusted Consumer
While we continue to monitor Q4 earnings season which is currently completing its heaviest week in terms of quantity so far we also see the ratcheting down of marquee names reporting this morning or even after the bell next week Notably this morning 160 Hasbro 160 HAS 160