Ten Ways Affiliates Sabotage Themselves
If affiliate marketing is so lucrative, then why do so few ever turn a profit? Read on, and I'll tell you why.
1. They don't consistently study the craft. By treating affiliate marketing like a hobby instead of a business, they squander time and money, spinning their wheels as other marketers pass them by.
2. They are a jack of all trades and a master of none. It is amazing what a little focus can do for someone trying to succeed online. By establishing a clearly defined set of goals, 20% of affiliates consistently continue to earn 80% of the commission.
3. They don't write special reports. Free special reports with giveaway rights can be powerful pre-sellers for products that offer generous commission. They're also easy to create with free PDF software available online, and can make the difference between a profitable and unprofitable marketing campaign.
4. They either rely too much, or too little on Google Adwords. By figuring out how to utilize Adwords to develop recurring revenue streams, a small percentage of affiliates are using Adwords to earn more and more income online month after month, year after year. How can you use Google Adwords creatively to move your business forward?
5. They don't capture e-mail addresses. Everyone says that the money is in your list. Then start building your list baby! It's much easier than you think. I'll cover this in greater detail in future articles.
6. They don't cloak their links. Up to 80%, or more, of affiliate commission is stolen, depending upon the product. Thus, quality link cloaking software is a must-have for anyone truly serious about succeeding with affiliate marketing.
7. They don't utilize viral marketing. Did you know that you can get a lot farther by leveraging 1% of the effort of 100 people than by expending 100% of your own efforts?
Managing a successful viral marketing campaign is as simple as filling a need that people have and giving Web surfers a huge incentive to share it with others. (If you don't get anything else out of this article, make sure you jot this point down).
8. They don't help other Internet marketers to succeed. What's that, you say? You only care about your own success? Then how will you develop loyalty among your website visitors? How will you keep them coming back?
People need a reason to choose your website over everyone else's. Do you your best to serve your visitors and you will generate customers for life.
9. They rely on the efforts of sub-affiliates to earn their commission. If you are recruiting sub-affiliates, take the time to give them the tools to make some sales. If you do, they'll appreciate your efforts and keep coming back to you again and again.
10. They don't think outside of the box. Some of the best Internet marketing breakthroughs haven't yet come into existence.
Become a visionary. Change the face of the Internet. Don't become one of the masses!
Your success in Internet marketing is completely up to you. Every day is a fresh start, and there's nothing you can't accomplish. How soon will you be earning a six-figure income online?
**Attn Ezine editors/Site owners** Feel free to reprint this article in its entirety in your ezine or on your site so long as you leave all links in place, do not modify the content and include our resource box as listed below.
Feel free to substitute your referral link in place of mine in the resource box. Thanks!
Wanna learn how to generate thousands of highly targeted visitors, absolutely free? => www.iwantchoices.com">http://www.iwantchoices.com
Capping off the first week of unofficial earnings season we hear from several companies from a wide range of industries The good news is that most of the Q2 earnings results this morning were solid though like the full week of mostly strong reports marked notably by Netflix s 160
I have often looked at the sources of profits for the big four money center banks banks, Citi ( C ), JP Morgan Chase ( JPM ), Bank of America ( BAC ), and Wells Fargo ( WFC ), and used that information to assess market prospects for the few months that follow. In this respect, banks are an exception. Most of the
Initial Jobless Claims 160 remained very strong indicating continued robust domestic employment 216K new claims last week is in the middle of the 200 225K range we ve seen over the past few years This is higher than the downwardly revised 208K from the previous week and lower than the
Housing Starts and Building Permits for June metrics that are essential for tracking overall domestic economic growth came in mixed this morning The headline read for new 160 Housing Starts 160 reached 1 253 million seasonally adjusted annualized units higher than the 1 244
Retail Sales 160 in June performed much better than expected with results posted ahead of today s opening bell 0 4 on the headline above the 0 1 expected Stripping out auto sales this number stays 0 4 and ex autos amp gas it balloons up to 0 7 The control number was also 0
The opening salvo on busy season for Q2 earnings reports was supplied by 160 Citigroup 160 C which outperformed expectations on both top and bottom lines during today s pre market hours Earnings of 1 95 per share easily beat the 1 80 expected and the 1 62 in the year ago
Overview: The new record highs in US equities ahead of the weekend coupled with Chinese data that suggested the economy was gaining some traction as Q2 wound down is helping underpin risk appetites to start the week. Japanese markets were closed today, but equities were mostly firmer in the Asia Pacific regions,
For months, our interpretation of JOLTS (BLS Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey) has been that employment growth will be slowing. JOLTS again this past week continues to reaffirm the slowing growth forecasts. The graph below shows the general correlation between nonfarm payrolls (red line) and JOLTS (blue
Following a fresh read on June s Consumer Price Index CPI yesterday morning today we see the other side of the coin 160 Producer Price Index PPI also for June and it also came out slightly ahead of expectations 0 1 growth on the headline compared with 0 1 expected and in
Earnings season is just beginning as companies release their results for Q2 2019, and that will come as a relief for many market watchers. After a few months of trying to read the minds of the Fed and following the Presidential Twitter feed, it will be nice to get back to more mundane, measurable things like
Yesterday following a 100 likelihood in the Federal Reserve deciding to cut interest rates at the end of this month Fed Chair Jay Powell did nothing to dispel this notion In fact to the extent there is a debate at all on this subject it s whether the Fed will decide to cut by 25 basis
In 160 today s pre market we look forward to a public speech by Federal Reserve Chair Jay Powell Discussions will include most prominently whether or not the interest rate cut baked into the stock market currently at a 100 chance is warranted or if there if some idea the Fed Chair
In another day of the pre market without any major economic data we look forward to tomorrow s testimony from Fed Chair Jay Powell on the state of the U S economy Three Fed members Bullard Quarles and Bostic will also be making speeches later today PepsiCo 160 PEP 160 got an
The Turkish president is getting desperate. Not only does he have a rival for the first time in many years after his party lost elections in Istanbul, but the Central Bank has been trying to operate independently, as it should--but Erdogan isn’t having that. On Saturday, Erdogan fired the country’s central bank
Normally, in a week that includes Congressional testimony by that Fed chair, the event would be all-consuming for market watchers and participants, and the focus would be entirely on any hints regarding policy. America, however, gave up on “normal” on January 20, 2017, so while Jay Powell’s appearance on the hill