Affiliate Programs and Picking the Best One!
Okay, so you have been looking at affiliate programs for a while now. Your inbox is filling up with all these advertisements and you just don't know how to pick the right program.
How do you know which program is going to bring the best profit?
Well, I personally believe that a lot of the income is created from the effort an affiliate marketer puts into a program. But I do have a few pointers as to picking the best one.
1. Commission. You need a program that will pay you a good commission rate. It should pay you at least 20% of each sale. A good rate is 50% and anything above that is ideal. You should also look for how often they pay. Some programs pay you twice a month and some only once a month. Most programs also only pay you when you have earned a base amount.
2. Attraction. Is the website attractive? Or will your customers leave your site without even reading. The site needs to easy to read, but not boring. Also you don't want to pick a site that is full of garbage, advertising an array of different subjects. Your site needs to filled with common ground. Also make sure the sight doesn't seem to be screaming for attention (lots of large, bold lettering).
3. Support. What is the support for your program like? Do they have a good list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), a contact email address with a quick response (24 - 72 hours is good)? Any more than 3 days for a response is too long. Some programs even offer live chat. Now that is good!
4. Your Statistics. The program should offer an automated and immediate reaction to your statistics. They should automatically contact you when you receive a client, prospect, lead, customer or when you make a sale, it should also be ready to view in your downline as soon as you have the knowledge of the sale etc.
5. Incentives. Does the program offer free gifts, tools and advertising content (banners, pop-ups, email letters, articles etc.)
It is important to have marketing tools to keep track of business and change things that may not work for you. Advertising is also important your traffic won't come from no where, And gifts are a good bonus for your customers as well as learning from the gifts yourself. Usually the gifts are products to help you with your business.
6. Monthly Reports. Every good program will have news and training updates sent to your inbox so you can learn what works best for the program and what the top affiliates of the program are doing. You should also be able to read this on their website.
7. Reviews. Sometimes you will find that the program you are looking at has reviews in the search engines. All you have to do is enter the name of the program in the search engine form followed by "reviews". For example if you want to read about Strong Future International (SFI) you would type "Strong Future International Reviews" and click 'search'. Select any item that describes what you are looking for, and read what people think.
It is important to do your homework before you dive into anything. Learn as much as you and make sure you feel comfortable with your decision before going ahead. Remember that you will not make money overnight??..Some of the best affiliates spent 3 years or more promoting before they got where they are today.
For more info and great tips on Internet marketing, visit: www.profitableworkfromhome.com">http://www.profitableworkfromhome.com. Get your fully automated money making website setup free that's 100% ready to take orders and pull in massive residual profits for you right now. Guaranteed! Visit: www.profitableworkfromhome.com">http://www.profitableworkfromhome.com
A slew of new economic data has hit the tape ahead of Wednesday s opening bell in addition to big names in the Retail sector continuing to report quarterly earnings results Retail Sales Productivity and Unit Labor Costs along with the latest Empire State Index join earnings results
As the U.S.-China trade war escalates, a growing number of analysts and organizations have increased warnings that further trade tensions could dent economic growth, consumer spending, and investment flows globally—all of which could curtail the world’s oil demand growth. Robust oil demand, geopolitical tensions,
U S stock index futures recorded solid gains ahead of market open on Tuesday as the Turkish lira staged a rebound After hitting an all time low and falling to 7 24 per dollar on Monday the Turkish lira finally rebounded rising more than 4 The Turkish lira had been under pressure that had
The rivalry between Saudi Arabia and Iran is becoming increasingly evident in the oil pricing policies of the two large Middle Eastern producers. The two countries are currently reigniting the market share and pricing war ahead of the returning U.S. sanctions on Iranian oil. Saudi Arabia, OPEC’s largest producer,
U S stock index futures wobbled ahead of market open on Monday as the Turkish lira continued to slide Last week s concerns over Turkey s economy continued to weigh on shares of major U S lenders leading to huge selloffs in global equity markets The Turkish lira fell as much as 20 at
U S stock index futures fell sharply lower on Friday as geopolitical conflicts between the United States and Russia as well as with Turkey dented investor s confidence Moreover prolonged trade war fears with China continue to dampen market sentiments On Aug 8 the U S government imposed
Understanding how to uniquely manage each client during periods of market volatility is a major issue for advisory firms. So, when you have the capability to predict each client’s reactions in advance of market movements, communication is straightforward, as you will understand their reactions to the mood of the
Would an economic metric that looks at GDP per employee be useful to guage the economy? What clues could it provide on the health of the economy? The St. Louis Fed posted in part: Some underlying long-term trends in the U.S. economy may blur our understanding of the current situation. Specifically,
U S stock index futures inched marginally higher on Thursday as robust second quarter 2018 earnings results lifted investor s confidence to step aside lingering trade conflict between the United States and China U S corporates have so far posted better than expected quarterly results After
The EIA just revised down its forecast for U.S. oil production growth for 2018, an acknowledgement that pipeline constraints are slowing output gains in the Permian basin. The EIA believes the U.S. will average 10.68 million barrels per day (mb/d) this year, down 0.11 mb/d from last month’s estimate. It also
U S stock index futures were lower on Wednesday as global trade war fears continue to dent investor confidence despite a robust second quarter 2018 earnings season On Aug 7 the U S Trade Representative s office published a list of 279 Chinese import product lines which will be subject of
Bitcoin was created in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis that wreaked havoc on the world economy, but it hasn’t quite had the chance to prove itself since. The fact is, stock markets have been doing well. Really well. Especially in the U.S. But now, some analysts are beginning to sound the alarms. U.S. Stock
U S stock index futures were higher on Tuesday buoyed by strong earnings which overshadowed trade war fears So far 410 S amp P 500 members have already reported their quarterly results Total earnings for these companies are up 24 9 from the same period last year on 10 1 higher
By Spin Off Insights BySpin Off Insights Introduction PayPal was built in the early days by a group of Silicon Valley icons Peter Thiel Max Levchin Elon Musk and Reid Hoffman among others collectively referred to as the PayPal Mafia After being part of eBay
By Spin Off Insights BySpin Off Insights Introduction PayPal PYPL was built in the early days by a group of Silicon Valley icons Peter Thiel Max Levchin Elon Musk and Reid Hoffman among others collectively referred to as the PayPal Mafia After