10 Tips To Help You Create Your Own Money Making Affiliate Program
1. View your affiliate program as a partnership between you and your affiliates, and make it your priority to develop good relationships between you and your affiliate sales force.
2. Answer any questions your visitors or affiliates have about your affiliate program in a fast and friendly manner.
Remember that nothing will turn your affiliates or visitors off of your affiliate program faster than an unanswered email. Your affiliates must know that you take them and the effort they make to promote your business seriously.
3. Track all of your affiliates' sales accurately and fairly.
Your affiliates should be able to earn commissions on their referrals even if their referral comes back months, or even a year later and makes a purchase.
4. Save time and money by making your affiliate program, like your business, as automated as possible.
Your affiliate program software should allow you to automatically notify your affiliates by email whenever they've made a sale, referred a new affiliate if your affiliate program is two-tier, as well as show your affiliates how many hits, sales, and commissions they've generated in real time.
5. Attract more affiliates by paying a high commission, offering a two-tier commission structure, paying commissions on repeat customers, or by giving your affiliates the opportunity to earn residual commissions if you provide a service that is paid for on a subscription basis.
6. Give your affiliates plenty of resources that they can use to promote your products.
This could include your own marketing courses that your affiliates can give away to their visitors or subscribers, ad copy that you've found has produced sales for you, ebooks that they can rebrand with their affiliate URL, or sample recommendations of your products.
7. Publish a newsletter for your affiliates that gives them tips on how to best promote your products, tells them of any sales or promotions you have running, and that reminds them of the resources you've provided for them to promote your products.
8. Increase your top affiliates productivity by paying them a higher commission for their referrals based on their performance, and by giving them special recognition on your site or in your affiliate newsletter.
Giving your affiliates special recognition in your newsletter can also serve to teach your newer affiliates how to successfully promote your products, as well as show them by example that the tools you've given them do work effectively.
9. If you write articles, let your affiliates publish them in their ezines or on their websites with their affiliate URL in your resource box.
This can be an excellent way for your affiliates to earn commissions promoting your products through your resource box while also further building up credibility for you and your business.
10. To increase the number of affiliates that consistently use your articles to promote your products, create a mailing list (in addition to your affiliate newsletter) that your affiliates can subscribe to that tells them when you've written new articles that they can use to promote your services.
About The Author
Article © 2003 by writer, Ken Hill. Integrate your entire e-commerce web site using an amazing all-in-one solution. Includes affiliate program software, mailing list manager, unlimited autoresponders, newbie friendly shopping cart and much more! Discover total e-business automation now at: www.scstats.com/r.cfm?i=5029" target="_new">http://www.scstats.com/r.cfm?i=5029
Back when mergers amp acquisitions M amp A activity was at its peak in the U S market the term Merger Monday became routinely employed by analysts as if the bringing together of major corporations was a routine calendar occurrence Since the cooling off of M amp A activity
Has the proverbial â€śshift of powerâ€ť â€” a.k.a. portfolio rebalancing â€” begun within the equity markets? More importantly, what should value-hunting investors do about it? On Friday, driven by a sharp rise in industrial stocks, the Dow Jones Industrial Average logged its second straight all-time high. The blue chip
With basically a week left in calendar Q3 2018 and a precious two days of summer left we are seeing a commanding performance from stock market bulls pushing to all time record highs on both the Dow 30 and S amp P 500 indexes This having come without a plethora of economic data for analysts
Yesterday, the Dow Jones Industrial Average caught up with the other major indices when it traded and closed at all-time high levels. The S&P did that a month ago, followed by the Nasdaq a week or so later. Both of those benchmarks are at or close to their highs again now after a short period of consolidation. I am
Itâ€™s about that time again. WTI hits $70 per barrel and the tweet-rage is back. OPEC does have aÂ meeting in the coming days Â in Algiers to assess the state of the oil market, and decide on next steps. But one of the largest near-term challenges for OPEC is balancing the oil market in the wake of lost
Itâ€™s time to cut and run on U.S. equities, andâ€”though the prevailing currency crises might not seem like a good place to park your cashâ€”the bank says itâ€™s time to shift some of that money over to emerging markets.Â Why? Because Trumpâ€™s tax cuts arenâ€™t going to be doling out much more love and the U.S. is poised to
By Avi Gilburt, ElliottWaveTrader.net In this article, I am going to do something a little different from my usual articles and start with my perspective on market direction, and then move into the issues I see in the market today. I have long believed that we can see the 3000+ region before we get that 30%
I continue to be amazed at many analysts who are shoveling opinion masquerading as fact on the impact of a trade war between China and the U.S. Many analysts are discussing impacts like: how $200 billion of duties on both China and U.S. would affect the U.S. exporters more because the U.S. imports 4 times
Truly remarkable these Initial Jobless Claims Week after week we see a further melting of the American populace in need of a payout while seeking a new job During the digging out from the Great Recession a hotly anticipated sub 300K jobless claims headline was sought for getting traction in
Do you remember when the yield on the 10-Year Treasury Note was a big deal? I suspect that you will, as it was only four months ago. Back in May, when the benchmark 10-Year was approaching a three percent yield it was seen as highly significant, with predictions of doom commonplace. Most notable among them was the
OPEC members and their Russia-led non-OPEC allies have yet to decide how to share the 1 million bpd production boost they pledged in June. when they saw the market started to tighten too quickly which pushed oil prices to $80 a barrelâ€”potentially ringing in the beginning of demand destruction. At a meeting this
Ahead of Wall Street s opening bell this morning new economic data crosses the tape These findings will be of particular importance to Fed members who reconvene next week to decide on new interest rate policy The smart money all year has been on another interest rate hike in the month
The current market can be mystifying at times. It seems that every move, both up and down is massively exaggerated, but if you understand one simple thing, it all makes sense. â€śValueâ€ť in the traditional sense of the multiple of a companyâ€™s earnings is now as good as irrelevant: Growth is the only thing that counts.
So President Trump has taken his next move on the trade board with Chinese imports an additional 10 tariff is set to hit 200 billion of Chinese goods coming into the U S starting Monday This follows the initial 50 billion in goods from China that have been taxed already in hopes Trump
The shale industry has hit a bit of a rough patch, with pipeline bottlenecks, cost inflation and a crowded field contributing to a drilling and production slowdown. But many in the industry are confident that the lull will be temporary. There are several strategies that shale companies are starting to pursue, such