10 Tips To Help You Create Your Own Money Making Affiliate Program
1. View your affiliate program as a partnership between you and your affiliates, and make it your priority to develop good relationships between you and your affiliate sales force.
2. Answer any questions your visitors or affiliates have about your affiliate program in a fast and friendly manner.
Remember that nothing will turn your affiliates or visitors off of your affiliate program faster than an unanswered email. Your affiliates must know that you take them and the effort they make to promote your business seriously.
3. Track all of your affiliates' sales accurately and fairly.
Your affiliates should be able to earn commissions on their referrals even if their referral comes back months, or even a year later and makes a purchase.
4. Save time and money by making your affiliate program, like your business, as automated as possible.
Your affiliate program software should allow you to automatically notify your affiliates by email whenever they've made a sale, referred a new affiliate if your affiliate program is two-tier, as well as show your affiliates how many hits, sales, and commissions they've generated in real time.
5. Attract more affiliates by paying a high commission, offering a two-tier commission structure, paying commissions on repeat customers, or by giving your affiliates the opportunity to earn residual commissions if you provide a service that is paid for on a subscription basis.
6. Give your affiliates plenty of resources that they can use to promote your products.
This could include your own marketing courses that your affiliates can give away to their visitors or subscribers, ad copy that you've found has produced sales for you, ebooks that they can rebrand with their affiliate URL, or sample recommendations of your products.
7. Publish a newsletter for your affiliates that gives them tips on how to best promote your products, tells them of any sales or promotions you have running, and that reminds them of the resources you've provided for them to promote your products.
8. Increase your top affiliates productivity by paying them a higher commission for their referrals based on their performance, and by giving them special recognition on your site or in your affiliate newsletter.
Giving your affiliates special recognition in your newsletter can also serve to teach your newer affiliates how to successfully promote your products, as well as show them by example that the tools you've given them do work effectively.
9. If you write articles, let your affiliates publish them in their ezines or on their websites with their affiliate URL in your resource box.
This can be an excellent way for your affiliates to earn commissions promoting your products through your resource box while also further building up credibility for you and your business.
10. To increase the number of affiliates that consistently use your articles to promote your products, create a mailing list (in addition to your affiliate newsletter) that your affiliates can subscribe to that tells them when you've written new articles that they can use to promote your services.
About The Author
Article © 2003 by writer, Ken Hill. Integrate your entire e-commerce web site using an amazing all-in-one solution. Includes affiliate program software, mailing list manager, unlimited autoresponders, newbie friendly shopping cart and much more! Discover total e-business automation now at: www.scstats.com/r.cfm?i=5029" target="_new">http://www.scstats.com/r.cfm?i=5029
Housing Starts and Building Permits for June metrics that are essential for tracking overall domestic economic growth came in mixed this morning The headline read for new 160 Housing Starts 160 reached 1 253 million seasonally adjusted annualized units higher than the 1 244
Retail Sales 160 in June performed much better than expected with results posted ahead of today s opening bell 0 4 on the headline above the 0 1 expected Stripping out auto sales this number stays 0 4 and ex autos amp gas it balloons up to 0 7 The control number was also 0
The opening salvo on busy season for Q2 earnings reports was supplied by 160 Citigroup 160 C which outperformed expectations on both top and bottom lines during today s pre market hours Earnings of 1 95 per share easily beat the 1 80 expected and the 1 62 in the year ago
Overview:Â Â Â The new record highs in US equities ahead of the weekend coupled with Chinese data that suggested the economy was gaining some traction as Q2 wound down is helping underpin risk appetites to start the week.Â Japanese markets were closed today, but equities were mostly firmer in the Asia Pacific regions,
For months, our interpretation of JOLTS (BLS Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey) has been that employment growth will be slowing. JOLTS again this past week continues to reaffirm the slowing growth forecasts. The graph below shows the general correlation between nonfarm payrolls (red line) and JOLTS (blue
Following a fresh read on June s Consumer Price Index CPI yesterday morning today we see the other side of the coin 160 Producer Price Index PPI also for June and it also came out slightly ahead of expectations 0 1 growth on the headline compared with 0 1 expected and in
Earnings season is just beginning as companies release their results for Q2 2019, and that will come as a relief for many market watchers. After a few months of trying to read the minds of the Fed and following the Presidential Twitter feed, it will be nice to get back to more mundane, measurable things like
Yesterday following a 100 likelihood in the Federal Reserve deciding to cut interest rates at the end of this month Fed Chair Jay Powell did nothing to dispel this notion In fact to the extent there is a debate at all on this subject it s whether the Fed will decide to cut by 25 basis
In 160 today s pre market we look forward to a public speech by Federal Reserve Chair Jay Powell Discussions will include most prominently whether or not the interest rate cut baked into the stock market currently at a 100 chance is warranted or if there if some idea the Fed Chair
In another day of the pre market without any major economic data we look forward to tomorrow s testimony from Fed Chair Jay Powell on the state of the U S economy Three Fed members Bullard Quarles and Bostic will also be making speeches later today PepsiCo 160 PEP 160 got an
The Turkish president is getting desperate. Not only does he have a rival for the first time in many years after his party lost elections in Istanbul, but the Central Bank has been trying to operate independently, as it should--but Erdogan isnâ€™t having that.Â Â On Saturday, Erdogan fired the countryâ€™s central bank
Normally, in a week that includes Congressional testimony by that Fed chair, the event would be all-consuming for market watchers and participants, and the focus would be entirely on any hints regarding policy. America, however, gave up on â€śnormalâ€ť on January 20, 2017, so while Jay Powellâ€™s appearance on the hill
Following a better than expected jobs number from the Bureau of Labor Statistics BLS on Friday when many traders were extending their Independence Day holidays futures are down in today s pre market likely the result of delayed trading reaction to the BLS survey The reason for this
Marshall Gittler, Investment Strategy Consultant, BDSwiss.group The other dayÂ I wrote an article here about the appointment of Christine Lagarde as the new ECB President. I concluded that her appointment â€ś should be seen as a small negative for the price of the euro, but a positive for its long-term future.â€ť
A strong U.S. economy and monetary easing from the Fed â€” is that too much to ask? Thatâ€™s precisely what investors demand. But will the Fed oblige ? Should they? If gauging by the fed funds futures market, traders are betting on a 93% chance that the Fed will cut interest rates by a quarter-point when it meets