10 Tips To Help You Create Your Own Money Making Affiliate Program
1. View your affiliate program as a partnership between you and your affiliates, and make it your priority to develop good relationships between you and your affiliate sales force.
2. Answer any questions your visitors or affiliates have about your affiliate program in a fast and friendly manner.
Remember that nothing will turn your affiliates or visitors off of your affiliate program faster than an unanswered email. Your affiliates must know that you take them and the effort they make to promote your business seriously.
3. Track all of your affiliates' sales accurately and fairly.
Your affiliates should be able to earn commissions on their referrals even if their referral comes back months, or even a year later and makes a purchase.
4. Save time and money by making your affiliate program, like your business, as automated as possible.
Your affiliate program software should allow you to automatically notify your affiliates by email whenever they've made a sale, referred a new affiliate if your affiliate program is two-tier, as well as show your affiliates how many hits, sales, and commissions they've generated in real time.
5. Attract more affiliates by paying a high commission, offering a two-tier commission structure, paying commissions on repeat customers, or by giving your affiliates the opportunity to earn residual commissions if you provide a service that is paid for on a subscription basis.
6. Give your affiliates plenty of resources that they can use to promote your products.
This could include your own marketing courses that your affiliates can give away to their visitors or subscribers, ad copy that you've found has produced sales for you, ebooks that they can rebrand with their affiliate URL, or sample recommendations of your products.
7. Publish a newsletter for your affiliates that gives them tips on how to best promote your products, tells them of any sales or promotions you have running, and that reminds them of the resources you've provided for them to promote your products.
8. Increase your top affiliates productivity by paying them a higher commission for their referrals based on their performance, and by giving them special recognition on your site or in your affiliate newsletter.
Giving your affiliates special recognition in your newsletter can also serve to teach your newer affiliates how to successfully promote your products, as well as show them by example that the tools you've given them do work effectively.
9. If you write articles, let your affiliates publish them in their ezines or on their websites with their affiliate URL in your resource box.
This can be an excellent way for your affiliates to earn commissions promoting your products through your resource box while also further building up credibility for you and your business.
10. To increase the number of affiliates that consistently use your articles to promote your products, create a mailing list (in addition to your affiliate newsletter) that your affiliates can subscribe to that tells them when you've written new articles that they can use to promote your services.
About The Author
Article © 2003 by writer, Ken Hill. Integrate your entire e-commerce web site using an amazing all-in-one solution. Includes affiliate program software, mailing list manager, unlimited autoresponders, newbie friendly shopping cart and much more! Discover total e-business automation now at: www.scstats.com/r.cfm?i=5029" target="_new">http://www.scstats.com/r.cfm?i=5029
The headlines across the media are talking about how much the Trump and Pelosi shutdown is costing. Most of it is true to varying degrees but the words are telling only part of the story. This post also reviews the major economic releases issued this past week - although several scheduled releases were not made -
Tesla 160 TSLA 160 CEO Elon Musk is making headlines once again this morning following his decision to cut 7 of the work staff from his leading electric vehicle manufacturer No specific amount of job cuts were announced but estimates are north of 3000 or 3100 Shares took a hit upon
We re again somewhat light on economic data this morning with new Housing Starts and Building Permits for December going unreported due to the partial U S government shutdown which tomorrow will reach four full weeks and already an all time record Thankfully Q4 earnings season and
With the partial U S government shutdown extending its longest period in history at this time next week should it remain closed it will have been for longer than a full month we do not have updated information on Retail Sales for December shedding some light on 2018 holiday shopping
At long last we finally see our first pre market of the new calendar year with multiple earnings reports from major companies in the S amp P 500 We even get new data on the Producer Price Index PPI this morning as well as Empire State results for January In short we re glad to bring you
Pre market futures are soundly in the red this morning following discouraging trade data out of China Exports which had been expected to come in at 0 6 year over year have fallen instead to 4 4 The pales drastically to the previous read of 5 4 Imports were even worse at 7 6 more
The fourth quarter earnings season is finally here. And one way or another, all of the concerns investors and analysts have had regarding a slowing global economy, impact of the trade war and the effect of rising interest rates on corporate profits will be revealed â€” if not within the numbers themselves, certainly
There is a general downward trend of economic data. Many are forecasting a recession in 2019. I am not convinced that the downward momentum will lead to an economic contraction. This post also reviews the major economic releases issued this past week - although several scheduled releases including factory orders,
Pre market futures this morning are down again although when we ve woken up to red indexes ahead of the opening bell in past days this week we ve managed to finish in the green each time The markets are currently riding a 5 day winning streak as astutely pointed out by Zacks Exec VP
Welcome to day 20 of the government shutdown over a $5-billion border wall thatâ€™s taken the SEC offline and put the future of ready-to-go Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) at risk. As of December 27 th , the SEC hadÂ only 285 Â of its 4,436 employees working, even though the agencyâ€™s electronic system for filing
We re certainly not above tooting our own horn here at Zacks but we try to be somewhat dignified about it when we do and only when it s truly justified Currently we see ourselves with an excellent opportunity to crow about the developing trend in the stock market first spied by Zacks
For newcomers to the stock market, or any financial market for that matter, one of the hardest things to come to terms with is the frequency with which the market reacts to news in a way that seems completely illogical. Sometimes it is just a matter of digging a bit deeper. An earnings report that shows a bottom
â€śThe outlook for the global economy in 2019 has darkened.â€ť That conclusion came from a newÂ report Â from the World Bank, citing a variety of data, including softening international trade and investment, ongoing trade tensions, and financial turmoil in emerging markets over the past year. â€śStorm clouds are brewing
"Bull markets are born in pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism and die on euphoria. The time of maximum pessimism is the best time to buy, and the time of maximum optimism is the best time to sell.â€ť The above quote came from John Templeton, who made a name for himself during the height of the great
This morning with no economic reports expected to inform investors with new macro data our pre markets up once again today are turning to public commentary from Fed presidents along with the release of minutes from the Fed s last meeting at which time interest rates rose another 25