10 Tips To Help You Create Your Own Money Making Affiliate Program
1. View your affiliate program as a partnership between you and your affiliates, and make it your priority to develop good relationships between you and your affiliate sales force.
2. Answer any questions your visitors or affiliates have about your affiliate program in a fast and friendly manner.
Remember that nothing will turn your affiliates or visitors off of your affiliate program faster than an unanswered email. Your affiliates must know that you take them and the effort they make to promote your business seriously.
3. Track all of your affiliates' sales accurately and fairly.
Your affiliates should be able to earn commissions on their referrals even if their referral comes back months, or even a year later and makes a purchase.
4. Save time and money by making your affiliate program, like your business, as automated as possible.
Your affiliate program software should allow you to automatically notify your affiliates by email whenever they've made a sale, referred a new affiliate if your affiliate program is two-tier, as well as show your affiliates how many hits, sales, and commissions they've generated in real time.
5. Attract more affiliates by paying a high commission, offering a two-tier commission structure, paying commissions on repeat customers, or by giving your affiliates the opportunity to earn residual commissions if you provide a service that is paid for on a subscription basis.
6. Give your affiliates plenty of resources that they can use to promote your products.
This could include your own marketing courses that your affiliates can give away to their visitors or subscribers, ad copy that you've found has produced sales for you, ebooks that they can rebrand with their affiliate URL, or sample recommendations of your products.
7. Publish a newsletter for your affiliates that gives them tips on how to best promote your products, tells them of any sales or promotions you have running, and that reminds them of the resources you've provided for them to promote your products.
8. Increase your top affiliates productivity by paying them a higher commission for their referrals based on their performance, and by giving them special recognition on your site or in your affiliate newsletter.
Giving your affiliates special recognition in your newsletter can also serve to teach your newer affiliates how to successfully promote your products, as well as show them by example that the tools you've given them do work effectively.
9. If you write articles, let your affiliates publish them in their ezines or on their websites with their affiliate URL in your resource box.
This can be an excellent way for your affiliates to earn commissions promoting your products through your resource box while also further building up credibility for you and your business.
10. To increase the number of affiliates that consistently use your articles to promote your products, create a mailing list (in addition to your affiliate newsletter) that your affiliates can subscribe to that tells them when you've written new articles that they can use to promote your services.
About The Author
Article © 2003 by writer, Ken Hill. Integrate your entire e-commerce web site using an amazing all-in-one solution. Includes affiliate program software, mailing list manager, unlimited autoresponders, newbie friendly shopping cart and much more! Discover total e-business automation now at: www.scstats.com/r.cfm?i=5029" target="_new">http://www.scstats.com/r.cfm?i=5029
ByÂ Chad Rixse, CRPSÂ® Itâ€™s easy to feel spooked or pessimistic about the financial future with the endless material online. While there isn't sufficient evidence to suggestÂ aÂ recession is anywhere near , that doesnâ€™t mean you canâ€™t be prepared. Financial preparedness should be built and maintained regardless of
Thanksgiving is a very American holiday, and not just because that is where it originated. To me, as an immigrant to this nation, one of the best things about the national psyche here is the propensity to be thankful. The families of almost all Americans have, at some point in their history, been the victims of
It s a truncated trading week with Thanksgiving this Thursday Of course this means 160 Black Friday 160 the traditional day of the year when retailers all across the country change the ink in their ledger books from red to black also happens this week which is also a half day for
In past posts, I have stated that the pundits expectations of aÂ devastating trade war was overblown. For October, there were a record number of loaded sea container imports that passed through the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach. The graph below shows the significant growth of import containers in October.
Shutterstock photo For most retailers, theÂ 2018Â holidayÂ shoppingÂ seasonÂ willÂ presentÂ their biggest opportunity of the year to engage with customers. ItÂ willÂ alsoÂ representÂ the bulk of their annual sales.Â As a result, this time of year is crucial for retailers to achieve success. With that in mind, current
It s almost as if a perfect storm of negative sentiment has descended on the markets in recent times from open critiques of Federal Reserve interest rate policy to tech leaders like 160 Facebook 160 FB 160 coming under fire for unsavory business conduct to plummeting oil prices
Today, the European Central Bank (ECB) President, Mario Draghi, made an interesting comment. The amount of times that happens can be judged by the fact that when you enter â€śMarioâ€ť into Google, the suggestions include a lot of â€śSuper Mario Brothersâ€ť themed searches along with several other Marios, but you have to get
Some days there s just not much to talk about ahead of the opening bell for regular trading if there are big fluctuations in pre market activity often we must look overseas or to a particular company s unique set of circumstances to help explain the move Today is not that day we have plenty
There is no need to take any action to halt the decline of oil prices that started a month ago, even though it accelerated sharply yesterday, with both Brent and WTI shedding 7 percent and more inside a day, Russiaâ€™s Energy Minister Alexander Novak said, asÂ quoted Â by Reuters. Novak was speaking at an industry
New 160 Consumer Price Index CPI 160 numbers were just released this morning following the Producer Price Index PPI that hit the tape last week These metrics track economic inflation in the U S based on how companies are pricing their offerings compared with how much customers
Global oil demand will peak by 2040, according to a new report, although oil supply shortages could emerge before then. The International Energy Agency (IEA)Â published Â its highly-anticipated World Energy Outlook 2018 on Tuesday, one of the most important energy forecasting reports published each year. In this
After a blood red Monday in the U S market indexes including more than 2 sell offs on both the Dow and Nasdaq including a 600 point drop in the Big 30 we see some green across the board in today s pre market albeit relatively slight A negative supply outlook for 160 Apple 160
On the surface, things are going well in America. The unemployment rate â€” at 3.7 percent â€” is atÂ its lowest level in decades . Annual wage growth recently hit a nine-year high. And the latest figures from the Commerce Department show that the U.S. economy continues to grow. But that doesnâ€™t mean all Americans are
As traders get ready for Thanksgiving next week, it seems that they are being anything but thankful. Rather than concentrating on the good news about the economy that keeps on coming, the market is casting its thoughts far and wide to find things to be concerned about. That worry is focused on three things, all of
Following the celebration of the 100 year anniversary of Armistice Day which brought an official end to what was then referred to as the war to end all wars in remembrance of all U S veterans we celebrate Veterans Day today It s a bank holiday and while the domestic stock market is open