It handles all end customer care issues.
10) A good program constantly tests new ideas to support and strengthen ties with affiliates and end customers alike.
Step #3 - "Own Product Affiliate Program"
Most people join an Affiliate Program on the strength and reliability of its compensation plan.
* Compensation Structure Planning :
- Who can join the program
Is it open to anyone or just selected, approved partners ?
- Downline matrix structure for Leveraged I'ncome
How deep is the matrix of downline earnings for Leveraged I'ncome ?
- Residual I'ncome Payments
Does the program pay Residual I'ncome, on repeat subscriptions for as long as the end customer renews ?
- Minimum Payment amounts, and deadlines.
Policy on payments, returns and deductions from Affiliate payments must be clear from the beginning.
- Affiliate monitoring of the program
Affiliates must be able to easily monitor referrals and earnings. Clear and accurate reports to Affiliates should be available online or sent by e-mail.
* Marketing Plans
Develop high quality graphical links that Affiliates can use on their own websites to point to your program. These include
- Web Templates and copy
- Banner Links
- Button Links
- Text Links
Write e-courses coaching your Affiliates on what works best in promoting your products and services.
Do not make the mistake of thinking that when they sign up the whole thing will run on autopilot.
* Legal Issues
Consult professional, qualified lawyers to help you draw up your program terms and conditions before you go to market. The upfront cost involved may save you greater expense in the future.
Step #4 - Resell and Master Rights Product Affiliate Programs
An Affiliate Program without your own products is possible, but use caution - it is less likely to be a huge earner, than one promoting your own stable of products.
Why would anyone join an Affiliate Program to promote a resell or master rights product, that they could buy and sell earning 100% of the profits ?
The answer is reduced effort, time and money.
An Affiliate Program for resell or master rights products saves the affiliate from having to buy, process, add value to and give customer service to the resell rights product.
It becomes an easy I'ncome stream that people may want to join.
The trick in this situation is to
- Spot a product with selling potential, that is relatively scarce and has not been over marketed.
- Create the Affiliate Program where the product owner has failed or is incapable of seeing the market opportunity.
Remember caution - Do not spend huge sums setting up this type of program because the "Return on Investment" is likely to be low.
Step #5 - Mini Joint Venture
JV partners bring "something with them, to the party" - This might be funding, a huge opt-in list, a product or service, or ideas.
Affiliate partners on the other hand, bring only their desire to promote your products and services.
However, the practical day to day administration of the two types of programs is very similar.
- You should coach affiliates and JV partners in the best way to market the products.
- You must listen to their issues and deal with them effectively and efficiently
- You must make sure they are happy with the program arrangements, in order that they promote it strongly and join up for future promotions.
JV's and Affiliate programs are different, but only in small details. Treat them with similar care.
Step #6 - Affiliate Program Automation
Quality tools are indispensable for Affiliate Program Automation
- Affiliate Scripts - These are commercially available scripts that allow you to set up programs of various complexity in terms of compensation plans, account management, and program administration.
- Administration Tools - These allow you to see in detail which Affiliates are performing and deserving of more of your effort, time and attention and which ones are not and can therefore be dropped from the program.
- Sequential Autoresponder - Use this to coach and train your Affiliates by sending them regular e-mail.
- VoIP Communicators - These allow you to hold Cheap Live training and support seminars where your Affiliates can virtually attend, see, hear and talk to one another from across the Globe without the need for expensive travel or phone costs.
- Payment Processor - This is the facility by which your Affiliate partners will be paid.
- Product Fulfillment - A successful program will generate many sales and the fulfillment process must be able to cater for the heavy workload.
- Customer Care - The extra sales means that you may need to handle higher levels of end customer issues including returns.
Step #7 - In a Nutshell
This may seem daunting at first reading, but in reality setting up an Affiliate Program is straightforward.
The blue print is :
- Decide on the product type you want to set a program up for.
- Decide on Affiliate entry and acceptance criteria
- Decide on the compensation plan
- Decide on the marketing plan
- Decide the legal structure
- Choose your automation tools
- Market the program
- Train and support your affiliates, especially your winners.
- Don't be afraid to test new ideas
Affiliate Program Setup Scripts
- TWSC Affiliate Lite! from www.twsc.biz" target="_new">http://www.twsc.biz
- Affiliate Scripts from www.affiliate-scripts.com/" target="_new">http://www.affiliate-scripts.com/
Affiliate Program Administration Tools
- AssocTrac from shmyl.com/sjm" target="_new">http://shmyl.com/sjm
- Getresponse from www.getresponse.com" target="_new">http://www.getresponse.com
- Aweber from www.aweber.com" target="_new">http://www.aweber.com
VoIP - Cheap Live Communicators
- shmyl.com/agz" target="_new">http://shmyl.com/agz
Wealth Creation Strategies - F'REE 10 part e-Course
- www.simplyeasier.com/wcs" target="_new">http://www.simplyeasier.com/wcs
Affiliate Programs - An example Promotion Template
- www.simplyeasier.com/client/simplyeasierprofits.html" target="_new">http://www.simplyeasier.com/client/simplyeasierprofits.html
(c) 2004 Charles Kangethe
About The Author
Charles Kangethe of www.simplyeasier.com" target="_new">http://www.simplyeasier.com is a leading new wave marketer and a published author from England. The "Simply Easier" brand name is your guarantee of high value, quality Marketing Products, Services and Resources.
This morning we see three key reports of economic data for investors to mull over Major U S indexes now have their eyes on a possible ninth straight week of closing in the green but based on more speculation and hopefulness than actual statistics Being Thursday we have new weekly
We remain lacking on normal economic data ahead of today s opening bell not only because Q4 earnings season s deluge has dwindled but because the overhangs of the 5 week government shutdown has continued delays in data such as the January Housing Starts and Building Permits that had
To kick off a shortened week due to Presidents Day Monday we see a much lighter calendar both in economic data and Q4 earnings releases Aside from a report on the February Home Builders Index due after the opening bell and a few key earnings reports so far this morning we re notably
As I have pointed out on many occasions in the last few months, the big move down in stocks at the end of last year wasn’t about anything that actually happened. While Q4 wasn’t exactly a barnburner, it wasn’t a disaster either. Job growth remained strong, wages were starting to pick up as a result and, most
The market surged on Friday, driven by renewed optimism that when the March 1 deadline comes around, the U.S. and China would have already shaken hands on a trade truce. Tariff-related rhetoric and thoughts of an economic slowdown had become a restraint, particularly amid the recent market rebound. Was it a “head
Data collection is no justification for increasing investor
Retail sales for December 2018 showed consumers backed away from the spending trough. Is this a precursor for things to come? Retail sales release for December was delayed due to the government shutdown. To understand graphically how bad the headline data was for retail sales, the graph below adjusts the
Import and Export Prices 160 for the month of January have been released ahead of this morning s opening bell with results much as we ve seen with recent economic metrics coming up short of estimates Import Prices month over month hit 0 5 lower than the 0 3 expected
Gold prices have been down ever since the precious metal hit all-time highs of nearly $1,900/oz eight years ago. That’s quite a long time, and a nice rally appears overdue. Well, one Wall Street punter thinks that time is just right to purchase the commodity. Bernstein says investors should look at gold and gold
Futures have swung to negative levels following three main economic metrics hitting the tape before Thursday s opening bell Happy Valentine s Day BTW everybody Perhaps early traders are still trying to digest what these figures mean and none are cataclysmic though all are worse
Adobe stock A new study has found that a horrifying 530,000 families turn to bankruptcy each year due to medical bills they can’t pay. In the end, it’s easier to declare bankruptcy than to allow oneself to drown in medical expenses. That’s how you know when a country is broken. According to researchers of a
The American political discourse has changed since the 2018 midterm election. Enthusiasm and passion were to be found on the left-wing of the Democratic Party. A new sense of hope and mission replaced the defeatism and cynicism seen in 2016. Some identified with democratic socialism, but in the political rhetoric the
Pre market futures are again trading up today as expectations continue to be favorable for two things that have yet to be officially resolved the U S China trade war where an increase on the current 10 tariffs on Chinese goods is scheduled to increase to 25 March 1st and a budget
Following an optimistic start to the year and the best January ever for oil prices, hedge funds and other money managers began the month of February more cautiously as fears about global economic growth outweighed (again) OPEC’s cuts and U.S. sanctions on Venezuela and Iran. In the latest reporting week to
Chinese President Xi Jinping hatched " Made in China 2025”, it didn’t go down well with many world leader, especially in Western economies. And now Germany has proposed an equally abrasive push. Germany’s economic affairs minister, Peter Altmaier, has launched an ambitious and somewhat controversial industrial