It handles all end customer care issues.
10) A good program constantly tests new ideas to support and strengthen ties with affiliates and end customers alike.
Step #3 - "Own Product Affiliate Program"
Most people join an Affiliate Program on the strength and reliability of its compensation plan.
* Compensation Structure Planning :
- Who can join the program
Is it open to anyone or just selected, approved partners ?
- Downline matrix structure for Leveraged I'ncome
How deep is the matrix of downline earnings for Leveraged I'ncome ?
- Residual I'ncome Payments
Does the program pay Residual I'ncome, on repeat subscriptions for as long as the end customer renews ?
- Minimum Payment amounts, and deadlines.
Policy on payments, returns and deductions from Affiliate payments must be clear from the beginning.
- Affiliate monitoring of the program
Affiliates must be able to easily monitor referrals and earnings. Clear and accurate reports to Affiliates should be available online or sent by e-mail.
* Marketing Plans
Develop high quality graphical links that Affiliates can use on their own websites to point to your program. These include
- Web Templates and copy
- Banner Links
- Button Links
- Text Links
Write e-courses coaching your Affiliates on what works best in promoting your products and services.
Do not make the mistake of thinking that when they sign up the whole thing will run on autopilot.
* Legal Issues
Consult professional, qualified lawyers to help you draw up your program terms and conditions before you go to market. The upfront cost involved may save you greater expense in the future.
Step #4 - Resell and Master Rights Product Affiliate Programs
An Affiliate Program without your own products is possible, but use caution - it is less likely to be a huge earner, than one promoting your own stable of products.
Why would anyone join an Affiliate Program to promote a resell or master rights product, that they could buy and sell earning 100% of the profits ?
The answer is reduced effort, time and money.
An Affiliate Program for resell or master rights products saves the affiliate from having to buy, process, add value to and give customer service to the resell rights product.
It becomes an easy I'ncome stream that people may want to join.
The trick in this situation is to
- Spot a product with selling potential, that is relatively scarce and has not been over marketed.
- Create the Affiliate Program where the product owner has failed or is incapable of seeing the market opportunity.
Remember caution - Do not spend huge sums setting up this type of program because the "Return on Investment" is likely to be low.
Step #5 - Mini Joint Venture
JV partners bring "something with them, to the party" - This might be funding, a huge opt-in list, a product or service, or ideas.
Affiliate partners on the other hand, bring only their desire to promote your products and services.
However, the practical day to day administration of the two types of programs is very similar.
- You should coach affiliates and JV partners in the best way to market the products.
- You must listen to their issues and deal with them effectively and efficiently
- You must make sure they are happy with the program arrangements, in order that they promote it strongly and join up for future promotions.
JV's and Affiliate programs are different, but only in small details. Treat them with similar care.
Step #6 - Affiliate Program Automation
Quality tools are indispensable for Affiliate Program Automation
- Affiliate Scripts - These are commercially available scripts that allow you to set up programs of various complexity in terms of compensation plans, account management, and program administration.
- Administration Tools - These allow you to see in detail which Affiliates are performing and deserving of more of your effort, time and attention and which ones are not and can therefore be dropped from the program.
- Sequential Autoresponder - Use this to coach and train your Affiliates by sending them regular e-mail.
- VoIP Communicators - These allow you to hold Cheap Live training and support seminars where your Affiliates can virtually attend, see, hear and talk to one another from across the Globe without the need for expensive travel or phone costs.
- Payment Processor - This is the facility by which your Affiliate partners will be paid.
- Product Fulfillment - A successful program will generate many sales and the fulfillment process must be able to cater for the heavy workload.
- Customer Care - The extra sales means that you may need to handle higher levels of end customer issues including returns.
Step #7 - In a Nutshell
This may seem daunting at first reading, but in reality setting up an Affiliate Program is straightforward.
The blue print is :
- Decide on the product type you want to set a program up for.
- Decide on Affiliate entry and acceptance criteria
- Decide on the compensation plan
- Decide on the marketing plan
- Decide the legal structure
- Choose your automation tools
- Market the program
- Train and support your affiliates, especially your winners.
- Don't be afraid to test new ideas
Affiliate Program Setup Scripts
- TWSC Affiliate Lite! from www.twsc.biz" target="_new">http://www.twsc.biz
- Affiliate Scripts from www.affiliate-scripts.com/" target="_new">http://www.affiliate-scripts.com/
Affiliate Program Administration Tools
- AssocTrac from shmyl.com/sjm" target="_new">http://shmyl.com/sjm
- Getresponse from www.getresponse.com" target="_new">http://www.getresponse.com
- Aweber from www.aweber.com" target="_new">http://www.aweber.com
VoIP - Cheap Live Communicators
- shmyl.com/agz" target="_new">http://shmyl.com/agz
Wealth Creation Strategies - F'REE 10 part e-Course
- www.simplyeasier.com/wcs" target="_new">http://www.simplyeasier.com/wcs
Affiliate Programs - An example Promotion Template
- www.simplyeasier.com/client/simplyeasierprofits.html" target="_new">http://www.simplyeasier.com/client/simplyeasierprofits.html
(c) 2004 Charles Kangethe
About The Author
Charles Kangethe of www.simplyeasier.com" target="_new">http://www.simplyeasier.com is a leading new wave marketer and a published author from England. The "Simply Easier" brand name is your guarantee of high value, quality Marketing Products, Services and Resources.
Market futures to kick off a new week are positive at this hour as Chinese markets overnight were up big for the second straight session After weeks of crushing selloffs of up to 15 especially following weaker than expected Q3 GDP reports in the world s second largest economy we see 5
By Avi Gilburt, ElliottWaveTrader.net The general investment public usually applies the same principles when they choose how and when to invest their hard-earned money. (And we wonder why the general public always gets caught holding the bag at the highs and selling at the lows?) And, much of these “principles”
With little on the docket today regarding new economic data besides calendar Q3 earnings reports Existing Home Sales come out after the market opens today with expectations that September will be slightly weaker than August then earnings reports is where we shall focus Pre market trading
Three weeks ago, when Brent Crude prices hit $80 a barrel on fears of an imminent supply crunch with the Iran sanctions, one of the world’s top oil traders—Trafigura—was one of the first to start talking about a return of $100 oil. Three weeks later, Brent Crude is again trading at nearly $80 as of early Thursday,
Earnings reports from calendar Q3 are starting to come in heavier like a storm of numbers raising the levels of investment discourse Both prior to today s market open we see plenty of companies who are leaders in their respective industries putting out new earnings reports today
Oil prices fell to a one-month low on Wednesday, pushed down by a rather bearish report from the EIA that showed a large increase in crude inventories. Brent briefly dipped below $80 per barrel and WTI was back below $70 per barrel as of Wednesday afternoon. The EIA said that crude oil inventories rose by 6.5
Under pressure emanating from other tech companies to cut ties with the Pentagon, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos isn’t blinking—regardless of what his employees think: Instead, Amazon will play a role in America’s defense because Bezos thinks it’s the right thing to do. But it’s also a good opportunity to look at the timing
Article by Avi Gilburt, ElliottWaveTrader For many years, I have been a staunch bull. In fact, many commenters and contributors on Seeking Alpha and MarketWatch were quite vocal regarding how they thought I was crazy back in 2016 for expecting the market to go from 1800 to over 2600SPX, and potentially up through
Will the investment performances of the first nine months of 2018 continue into the last quarter or will they reverse? So far, October is hinting reversals. We use heat maps to explore sector-style-country segments of global markets. See what has won and lost so far this year. We’re in the last quarter of 2018,
As investors welcome mostly positive Q3 earnings results so far early on in the new reporting season we also get new information on the housing market this morning from a couple different sources Housing Starts Building Permits and new Mortgage Applications All these figures reflect some
There are some early signs that the U.S. shale industry is starting to show its age, with depletion rates on the rise. A study from Wood Mackenzie found that some wells in the Permian Wolfcamp were suffering from decline rates at or above 15 percent after five years, much higher than the 5 to 10 percent originally
Despite a growing economy, the U.S. deficit has risen 17 percent for the fiscal year ending September 30th, hitting $779 billion . This is the highest level since 2012, when it hit $1 trillion—but in the aftermath of a recession. This year’s excuse doesn’t include recession damage control. In fact, it somehow
By Fire Sale Buyer ByFire Sale Buyer Investment Thesis Investment ThesisInvestment Thesis Like an odd swan in a flock of ducks Tremont TRMT is a much disliked puny net net REIT that pays no dividends but will very likely grow into a beautiful outperformer At a 34 million
Shutterstock photo Silicon Valley has completely disrupted many aspects of our lives, changing the way we use technology, and only a few years ago, it seemed inevitable that it would completely upend the way we think about FinTech (Financial Technology), but it hasn't quite worked out that way. Why is that?
If you re a market participant looking to re direct your focus away from international challenges like Saudi Arabia North Korea Russia et al you re in luck Q3 earnings reports are hitting the tape fast and furious at this hour We will take this opportunity to summarize a handful of