It handles all end customer care issues.
10) A good program constantly tests new ideas to support and strengthen ties with affiliates and end customers alike.
Step #3 - "Own Product Affiliate Program"
Most people join an Affiliate Program on the strength and reliability of its compensation plan.
* Compensation Structure Planning :
- Who can join the program
Is it open to anyone or just selected, approved partners ?
- Downline matrix structure for Leveraged I'ncome
How deep is the matrix of downline earnings for Leveraged I'ncome ?
- Residual I'ncome Payments
Does the program pay Residual I'ncome, on repeat subscriptions for as long as the end customer renews ?
- Minimum Payment amounts, and deadlines.
Policy on payments, returns and deductions from Affiliate payments must be clear from the beginning.
- Affiliate monitoring of the program
Affiliates must be able to easily monitor referrals and earnings. Clear and accurate reports to Affiliates should be available online or sent by e-mail.
* Marketing Plans
Develop high quality graphical links that Affiliates can use on their own websites to point to your program. These include
- Web Templates and copy
- Banner Links
- Button Links
- Text Links
Write e-courses coaching your Affiliates on what works best in promoting your products and services.
Do not make the mistake of thinking that when they sign up the whole thing will run on autopilot.
* Legal Issues
Consult professional, qualified lawyers to help you draw up your program terms and conditions before you go to market. The upfront cost involved may save you greater expense in the future.
Step #4 - Resell and Master Rights Product Affiliate Programs
An Affiliate Program without your own products is possible, but use caution - it is less likely to be a huge earner, than one promoting your own stable of products.
Why would anyone join an Affiliate Program to promote a resell or master rights product, that they could buy and sell earning 100% of the profits ?
The answer is reduced effort, time and money.
An Affiliate Program for resell or master rights products saves the affiliate from having to buy, process, add value to and give customer service to the resell rights product.
It becomes an easy I'ncome stream that people may want to join.
The trick in this situation is to
- Spot a product with selling potential, that is relatively scarce and has not been over marketed.
- Create the Affiliate Program where the product owner has failed or is incapable of seeing the market opportunity.
Remember caution - Do not spend huge sums setting up this type of program because the "Return on Investment" is likely to be low.
Step #5 - Mini Joint Venture
JV partners bring "something with them, to the party" - This might be funding, a huge opt-in list, a product or service, or ideas.
Affiliate partners on the other hand, bring only their desire to promote your products and services.
However, the practical day to day administration of the two types of programs is very similar.
- You should coach affiliates and JV partners in the best way to market the products.
- You must listen to their issues and deal with them effectively and efficiently
- You must make sure they are happy with the program arrangements, in order that they promote it strongly and join up for future promotions.
JV's and Affiliate programs are different, but only in small details. Treat them with similar care.
Step #6 - Affiliate Program Automation
Quality tools are indispensable for Affiliate Program Automation
- Affiliate Scripts - These are commercially available scripts that allow you to set up programs of various complexity in terms of compensation plans, account management, and program administration.
- Administration Tools - These allow you to see in detail which Affiliates are performing and deserving of more of your effort, time and attention and which ones are not and can therefore be dropped from the program.
- Sequential Autoresponder - Use this to coach and train your Affiliates by sending them regular e-mail.
- VoIP Communicators - These allow you to hold Cheap Live training and support seminars where your Affiliates can virtually attend, see, hear and talk to one another from across the Globe without the need for expensive travel or phone costs.
- Payment Processor - This is the facility by which your Affiliate partners will be paid.
- Product Fulfillment - A successful program will generate many sales and the fulfillment process must be able to cater for the heavy workload.
- Customer Care - The extra sales means that you may need to handle higher levels of end customer issues including returns.
Step #7 - In a Nutshell
This may seem daunting at first reading, but in reality setting up an Affiliate Program is straightforward.
The blue print is :
- Decide on the product type you want to set a program up for.
- Decide on Affiliate entry and acceptance criteria
- Decide on the compensation plan
- Decide on the marketing plan
- Decide the legal structure
- Choose your automation tools
- Market the program
- Train and support your affiliates, especially your winners.
- Don't be afraid to test new ideas
Affiliate Program Setup Scripts
- TWSC Affiliate Lite! from www.twsc.biz" target="_new">http://www.twsc.biz
- Affiliate Scripts from www.affiliate-scripts.com/" target="_new">http://www.affiliate-scripts.com/
Affiliate Program Administration Tools
- AssocTrac from shmyl.com/sjm" target="_new">http://shmyl.com/sjm
- Getresponse from www.getresponse.com" target="_new">http://www.getresponse.com
- Aweber from www.aweber.com" target="_new">http://www.aweber.com
VoIP - Cheap Live Communicators
- shmyl.com/agz" target="_new">http://shmyl.com/agz
Wealth Creation Strategies - F'REE 10 part e-Course
- www.simplyeasier.com/wcs" target="_new">http://www.simplyeasier.com/wcs
Affiliate Programs - An example Promotion Template
- www.simplyeasier.com/client/simplyeasierprofits.html" target="_new">http://www.simplyeasier.com/client/simplyeasierprofits.html
(c) 2004 Charles Kangethe
About The Author
Charles Kangethe of www.simplyeasier.com" target="_new">http://www.simplyeasier.com is a leading new wave marketer and a published author from England. The "Simply Easier" brand name is your guarantee of high value, quality Marketing Products, Services and Resources.
A slew of new economic data has hit the tape ahead of Wednesday s opening bell in addition to big names in the Retail sector continuing to report quarterly earnings results Retail Sales Productivity and Unit Labor Costs along with the latest Empire State Index join earnings results
As the U.S.-China trade war escalates, a growing number of analysts and organizations have increased warnings that further trade tensions could dent economic growth, consumer spending, and investment flows globally—all of which could curtail the world’s oil demand growth. Robust oil demand, geopolitical tensions,
U S stock index futures recorded solid gains ahead of market open on Tuesday as the Turkish lira staged a rebound After hitting an all time low and falling to 7 24 per dollar on Monday the Turkish lira finally rebounded rising more than 4 The Turkish lira had been under pressure that had
The rivalry between Saudi Arabia and Iran is becoming increasingly evident in the oil pricing policies of the two large Middle Eastern producers. The two countries are currently reigniting the market share and pricing war ahead of the returning U.S. sanctions on Iranian oil. Saudi Arabia, OPEC’s largest producer,
U S stock index futures wobbled ahead of market open on Monday as the Turkish lira continued to slide Last week s concerns over Turkey s economy continued to weigh on shares of major U S lenders leading to huge selloffs in global equity markets The Turkish lira fell as much as 20 at
U S stock index futures fell sharply lower on Friday as geopolitical conflicts between the United States and Russia as well as with Turkey dented investor s confidence Moreover prolonged trade war fears with China continue to dampen market sentiments On Aug 8 the U S government imposed
Understanding how to uniquely manage each client during periods of market volatility is a major issue for advisory firms. So, when you have the capability to predict each client’s reactions in advance of market movements, communication is straightforward, as you will understand their reactions to the mood of the
Would an economic metric that looks at GDP per employee be useful to guage the economy? What clues could it provide on the health of the economy? The St. Louis Fed posted in part: Some underlying long-term trends in the U.S. economy may blur our understanding of the current situation. Specifically,
U S stock index futures inched marginally higher on Thursday as robust second quarter 2018 earnings results lifted investor s confidence to step aside lingering trade conflict between the United States and China U S corporates have so far posted better than expected quarterly results After
The EIA just revised down its forecast for U.S. oil production growth for 2018, an acknowledgement that pipeline constraints are slowing output gains in the Permian basin. The EIA believes the U.S. will average 10.68 million barrels per day (mb/d) this year, down 0.11 mb/d from last month’s estimate. It also
U S stock index futures were lower on Wednesday as global trade war fears continue to dent investor confidence despite a robust second quarter 2018 earnings season On Aug 7 the U S Trade Representative s office published a list of 279 Chinese import product lines which will be subject of
Bitcoin was created in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis that wreaked havoc on the world economy, but it hasn’t quite had the chance to prove itself since. The fact is, stock markets have been doing well. Really well. Especially in the U.S. But now, some analysts are beginning to sound the alarms. U.S. Stock
U S stock index futures were higher on Tuesday buoyed by strong earnings which overshadowed trade war fears So far 410 S amp P 500 members have already reported their quarterly results Total earnings for these companies are up 24 9 from the same period last year on 10 1 higher
By Spin Off Insights BySpin Off Insights Introduction PayPal was built in the early days by a group of Silicon Valley icons Peter Thiel Max Levchin Elon Musk and Reid Hoffman among others collectively referred to as the PayPal Mafia After being part of eBay
By Spin Off Insights BySpin Off Insights Introduction PayPal PYPL was built in the early days by a group of Silicon Valley icons Peter Thiel Max Levchin Elon Musk and Reid Hoffman among others collectively referred to as the PayPal Mafia After