It handles all end customer care issues.
10) A good program constantly tests new ideas to support and strengthen ties with affiliates and end customers alike.
Step #3 - "Own Product Affiliate Program"
Most people join an Affiliate Program on the strength and reliability of its compensation plan.
* Compensation Structure Planning :
- Who can join the program
Is it open to anyone or just selected, approved partners ?
- Downline matrix structure for Leveraged I'ncome
How deep is the matrix of downline earnings for Leveraged I'ncome ?
- Residual I'ncome Payments
Does the program pay Residual I'ncome, on repeat subscriptions for as long as the end customer renews ?
- Minimum Payment amounts, and deadlines.
Policy on payments, returns and deductions from Affiliate payments must be clear from the beginning.
- Affiliate monitoring of the program
Affiliates must be able to easily monitor referrals and earnings. Clear and accurate reports to Affiliates should be available online or sent by e-mail.
* Marketing Plans
Develop high quality graphical links that Affiliates can use on their own websites to point to your program. These include
- Web Templates and copy
- Banner Links
- Button Links
- Text Links
Write e-courses coaching your Affiliates on what works best in promoting your products and services.
Do not make the mistake of thinking that when they sign up the whole thing will run on autopilot.
* Legal Issues
Consult professional, qualified lawyers to help you draw up your program terms and conditions before you go to market. The upfront cost involved may save you greater expense in the future.
Step #4 - Resell and Master Rights Product Affiliate Programs
An Affiliate Program without your own products is possible, but use caution - it is less likely to be a huge earner, than one promoting your own stable of products.
Why would anyone join an Affiliate Program to promote a resell or master rights product, that they could buy and sell earning 100% of the profits ?
The answer is reduced effort, time and money.
An Affiliate Program for resell or master rights products saves the affiliate from having to buy, process, add value to and give customer service to the resell rights product.
It becomes an easy I'ncome stream that people may want to join.
The trick in this situation is to
- Spot a product with selling potential, that is relatively scarce and has not been over marketed.
- Create the Affiliate Program where the product owner has failed or is incapable of seeing the market opportunity.
Remember caution - Do not spend huge sums setting up this type of program because the "Return on Investment" is likely to be low.
Step #5 - Mini Joint Venture
JV partners bring "something with them, to the party" - This might be funding, a huge opt-in list, a product or service, or ideas.
Affiliate partners on the other hand, bring only their desire to promote your products and services.
However, the practical day to day administration of the two types of programs is very similar.
- You should coach affiliates and JV partners in the best way to market the products.
- You must listen to their issues and deal with them effectively and efficiently
- You must make sure they are happy with the program arrangements, in order that they promote it strongly and join up for future promotions.
JV's and Affiliate programs are different, but only in small details. Treat them with similar care.
Step #6 - Affiliate Program Automation
Quality tools are indispensable for Affiliate Program Automation
- Affiliate Scripts - These are commercially available scripts that allow you to set up programs of various complexity in terms of compensation plans, account management, and program administration.
- Administration Tools - These allow you to see in detail which Affiliates are performing and deserving of more of your effort, time and attention and which ones are not and can therefore be dropped from the program.
- Sequential Autoresponder - Use this to coach and train your Affiliates by sending them regular e-mail.
- VoIP Communicators - These allow you to hold Cheap Live training and support seminars where your Affiliates can virtually attend, see, hear and talk to one another from across the Globe without the need for expensive travel or phone costs.
- Payment Processor - This is the facility by which your Affiliate partners will be paid.
- Product Fulfillment - A successful program will generate many sales and the fulfillment process must be able to cater for the heavy workload.
- Customer Care - The extra sales means that you may need to handle higher levels of end customer issues including returns.
Step #7 - In a Nutshell
This may seem daunting at first reading, but in reality setting up an Affiliate Program is straightforward.
The blue print is :
- Decide on the product type you want to set a program up for.
- Decide on Affiliate entry and acceptance criteria
- Decide on the compensation plan
- Decide on the marketing plan
- Decide the legal structure
- Choose your automation tools
- Market the program
- Train and support your affiliates, especially your winners.
- Don't be afraid to test new ideas
Affiliate Program Setup Scripts
- TWSC Affiliate Lite! from www.twsc.biz" target="_new">http://www.twsc.biz
- Affiliate Scripts from www.affiliate-scripts.com/" target="_new">http://www.affiliate-scripts.com/
Affiliate Program Administration Tools
- AssocTrac from shmyl.com/sjm" target="_new">http://shmyl.com/sjm
- Getresponse from www.getresponse.com" target="_new">http://www.getresponse.com
- Aweber from www.aweber.com" target="_new">http://www.aweber.com
VoIP - Cheap Live Communicators
- shmyl.com/agz" target="_new">http://shmyl.com/agz
Wealth Creation Strategies - F'REE 10 part e-Course
- www.simplyeasier.com/wcs" target="_new">http://www.simplyeasier.com/wcs
Affiliate Programs - An example Promotion Template
- www.simplyeasier.com/client/simplyeasierprofits.html" target="_new">http://www.simplyeasier.com/client/simplyeasierprofits.html
(c) 2004 Charles Kangethe
About The Author
Charles Kangethe of www.simplyeasier.com" target="_new">http://www.simplyeasier.com is a leading new wave marketer and a published author from England. The "Simply Easier" brand name is your guarantee of high value, quality Marketing Products, Services and Resources.
For the last several months, the authors of the Cass Freight Index have voiced economic concerns : While we are still not ready to turn completely negative in our outlook, we do think it is prudent to become more alert to each additional incoming data point on freight flow volume, and are more cautious today than
This week has been a worrying one for investors. Futures are indicating a bit of a bounce back early this morning and if that holds, the net effect of the last five days’ trading will not be that bad, with the S&P 500 losing only around one percent on the week. What is concerning is in part the way that has
We wake up this morning to a Friday pre market seemingly taking a breather from its negative sentiment most of this trading week and last with a little bit of everything to feed the kitty a softened tone on U S China trade tensions new Durable Goods orders and news from the U K that
Pre market futures are once again in the red this morning following Asian markets tumbling overnight The trade issue on either side of the Pacific Ocean especially with regard to the tech sector continues to wallow in something close to turmoil at this hour as the trade war between the U
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act gave big business a permanent tax cut and some, but not all, small businesses a temporary tax reduction. What's wrong with that
More retailers are reporting quarterly earnings results as calendar Q1 earnings season finally puts itself in the books Plus we look forward to parsing through the released minutes from the Federal Open Market Committee FOMC which had decided not to raise or lower interest rates at
Yesterday, the White House announced a complete embargo on the Chinese tech company Huawei. There have long been suspicions in the U.S. that Huawei are using their U.S. tech sales to in some way benefit the Chinese government, and the tensions that produced finally came to a head yesterday with the ban. That ban
It s a slow day for new economic data this morning and we ve yet to hear anything newly definitive regarding the U S China trade war at this point today but there are plenty of new quarterly earnings results from a number of retailers Interestingly the following stocks all currently
Overview: Equities are paring some of their recent losses. The MSCI Asia Pacific Index is posting its first back-to-back gain in a month, led by a more than 1% rally in China. Heightened prospects for an Australian rate cut in a few weeks helped extend the run in the local equity market to a new record high.
Major U S tech companies are taking the next step in the U S China trade war refusing to supply parts and technology to Chinese telecom giant Huawei 160 Intel 160 INTC 160 Qualcomm 160 QCOM and 160 Alphabet 160 GOOGL 160 are declining shipments of computer chips
After a three-session rally from Tuesday through Thursday that almost erased the 700+ point decline suffered on Monday, U.S. stocks ended Friday’s session on a downbeat note as reports emerged that trade negotiations between the U.S. and China had reached a stalemate. “Scheduling for the next round of negotiations
Sea container imports continue to indicate a weak (but possibly improving) U.S. economy. On the other hand, the rate of growth for export containers improved this month - with year-over-year growth (comparing April 2018 to April 2019) deep in expansion. Export growth generally correlates with the global economy.
“Headline risk” is a well-known phenomenon in trading and investing. Investopedia defines it as “the possibility that a news story will adversely affect a stock's price” or, as they point out, the stock market as a whole. I would add another danger: That headlines can prompt people into making trades that make
Following a Thursday trading session where all systems were go strong economic data better than expected earnings results from 160 Walmart 160 WMT 160 and elsewhere and a perceived cooling of tensions in the U S China trade war Friday s pre market paints a different
More economic data this morning brings more grist for the mill in the markets plus we see Q1 earnings results from big box retail giant 160 Walmart 160 WMT And for the first time in a while everything seems to be coming up roses Initial Jobless Claims 160 fell by 16 000 to 212K